About this course
This workshop is comprehensive, highly practical, and immersive; focusing on equipping legal skills, and a detailed understanding of the specialism and expertise.
The Course will focus on the issues that arise in a range of real world transactions and scenarios and will have a strong emphasis on providing learners with a framework for solving legal problems and providing practical and logical advice.
Modules, teaching, learning activities will be designed to develop the participant’s cognitive, technical and practical skills and knowledge to be able to advise on transactions and interactions and to operate efficiently and effectively as an in-house lawyer.
- 4 lectures The lecture is two hours Total 8 hours
What you will learn :
- Labor Law & Employment Contract
- Companies Law & Procedures
- Legal Drafting For Contracts & Opinions
- Legal Due Diligence & Risk Assessment.
Who should attend :
- Lawyers who are working or are planning working in corporate environment;
- Lawyers who are working or are considering working in private law firms but who are interested in better understanding the corporate and government environment.
- Law Undergrads students.
The instructor will use a mix input, exercises and cases materials of oil and gas companies to ensure you acquire new skills & knowledge that can be put to use in the workplace straight away
This workshop is comprehensive, highly practical, and immersive; focusing on legal skills, and a detailed understanding of the specialism and expertise. The Course will focus on the issues that arise in a range of real world
The Course Guide 0/1
The Course Outline, Guide & Resources
in this section we want to learn the essentials for designing